Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy February!  

I'm surely excited about this month not only because it's the shortest month of the year, but also because of Valentine's Day (of course!)!!  I can't wait to decorate, plan, and bake to celebrate love! Yay love!  

So prepare for an overdose of red, pink, hearts, roses, and some lovin!

As it appears, February is noteworthy for other national occasions as well~

1.  Celebration of diversity- Black History Month!
2.  It's national Adopt a Rescued Rabbit month- for real!  Check this out, I guess I should've squeezed in some time to adopt a fluffy fella sometime this month.
3.  Ground Hog Day (tomorrow)- will the famous hog be accurate about spring timing this year??
4.  The Oscars- can't say I'm not excited for the glamorous, star studded Academy Awards.
5.  Super Bowl, for all those passionate football fans.

Fabulous Februaries to everyone!

lovepeonies♥

No comments:

Post a Comment