Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Mommies are a Girl's Best Friend

I haven't been posting much lately, I was too preoccupied with an enrapturing book, some not so pleasant studying, and of course, most importantly, my mommy's long long LONG awaited visit!  I don't see my mom too often, and when I do, it's definitely the best!  She's my best friend- and when she comes, I feel like someone clicked the refresh button on me.

I miss cooking together (especially beef wraps!), organizing together, taking advice from her, and best of all, shopping together (best shopping partner ever!)!

In addition to all the fun time spent, she got me a ton of gifts! A few of which were:

Because I said I loved this outfit back here, my mom thought it would be a great surprise to get it for me! TOO sweet!  They were GORG in person, and fit in a flattering way, but sadly, I was more in the mood for skinnies than bootcuts, so those went back to FL (since we don't have a TB store here)... did I make a mistake??

I would have chosen these Pilero and the Letterpress shoes merely for the super adorable vintage shoebox they came in!  And red shoes (plus striped insides) with dangly Eiffel Towers definitely have my name written all over them!

A simple shirt like this classy one from Escada Sport is always something I expect to get from my mommy- totally her style! (and mine too!)

ThanksMommyDearest! YouDaBest!

The funnest part was taking her to a modern dance concert that I had to attend for my ballet course!  It was the first time we watched modern artists, and to our surprise, it was pretty fun and interesting trying to make out what message the creative dancers were trying to express!  I also took my youngest brother, who didn't enjoy it much, to the extent of letting out a few loud yawns... not too advantageous in my 'making a good impression' department, since my dance professor was sitting right behind us!  All in all, it was a fun experience! (except now I have to dreadfully write an essay about it)...boo.


I miss you mommy, come back! :(


lovepeonies

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your sense of style! I would love to go shopping with you! THe flats are soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweets! :D We gotta go shopping and get those skinnies ;)

    ReplyDelete