This Thursday's thrill is- Tom Mannion's phogoraphy! I came across his photos online, and I was totally blown away! Not only is he a phenomenal photographer, but the creativity in his work is remarkable! If I'm ever in the mood to feel inspired, I just take a look at some of his photographs. This is definitely my favorite- I love that clam on the side. Also one of my favorites Colorful mini Buddhas everywhere! I love how whimsical and quirky these photos are- don't you feel inspired? gonna go take some photos now- and maybe upload them at some point in life. bm
Have you noticed the new trend too? Colored pants are now dominating the racks in many of my favorite shops! I think they're a very cute way to pull off a fun, casual, and lively outfit. Here are the ones I love: Can't wait for the right time to wear these playful candies! bm
I do love the long gowns too...ohh remindes me of summer wedding parties in Damascus.
ReplyDeleteThey were so glamourous! I miss dressing up for them!
Delete