Under the Spring Break Sun

The last day of spring break is always bittersweet.  Bitter because it's over, and sweet because of all the fond memories made in it.


This was spring break: St. Maarten

Warm
I loved the sand on this particular beach- it was more like tiny pebbles.


Speaking of beaches, here are some of my favorite quotes about them:


“Sponges grow in the ocean. That just 'gets' me. I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be if that didn't happen.” -Stephen Wright



“The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea.” -Isaac Denesin



First time I try Ting, a popular caribbean grapefruit soda

Now that I'm back:  Shocked to find sand in my hair being beach free for 3 days!  

Tan
One of the many things I've been addicted to is tanning.  But, due to health precautions forced upon by my own father- I've forced myself to quit the booth- *tear*.  So I took advantage of the week off and got the most sun I can possibly absorb, for I function best when I'm in the deepest shade of caramel :)


After I took them off, I was EXTATIC to see that I turned 8 (maybe even 10!) shades darker!


Now that I'm back: I remembered that suntanning has a complement- peeling... UGH!


Fun

Vintage chandelier!
Vintage cash regirster!!  Will upload real photos from camera at some point soon
Retro Harribo!



bm

Comments

  1. Pretty Peonies :) This post made me happy. I adore the quotes you have about the sea and am glad you had a wonderful time. We need to catch up soon iA. Love the tan and the mint nail polish (obsessed with everything mint color this season). Many kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Thank you Love! I know, me too! Mint has taken over this season- you'll probably see a post about it too! Yeah, we definitely need to catch up and see eachother soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Color my Pants

I Heart Valentine's Day

Thursday *Thrills*