Let Them Eat ~Stuffed Strawberries~

Strawberry cheesecake- love! Strawberry cheesecake inside out- LOVE even more!  So you would probably figure that when my eye caught this recipe (on BakeOven)  for cheesecake stuffed strawberries, I was SO excited, enough to make me do a little happy dance.  

So here's what I did:

I first hulled a pack of strawberries, using this making-life-easier tool I use to hull veggies, especially some squash and zucchini.  


Next, I made the cheese cake stuffing, this was the recipe for the filling I found:
1 8-ounce cream cheese
2 tbsp powdered sugar
3/4 tsp vanilla extract

After I mixed those, I realized there was something missing, so I added about 3 tbsp of whipped cream (cool whip is my fave), or to taste, and it made a much better difference!!  It was so scrumptious that I had a few cheater spoonfuls before I spooned them in.oops.


The recipe called for covering the open end of the strawberries with graham cracker crumbs- perfect to make the cheesecake complete.  But, I was totally craving chocolate covered strawberries at the time, so I decided to twist it up a bit!  I melted a bowl of milk chocolate chips, and dipped the tops of the delicious looking strawberries and placed them on a foil in the fridge to let them harden.

The result: chocolate covered strawberries taken to the next level!  They sure were YUMMY!  





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Color my Pants

I Heart Valentine's Day

Thursday *Thrills*