Sunday, February 5, 2012

Craving....

Colorblock Pumps

At first, I wasn't really loving this new neon colorblock shoe trend, but I have to admit- the wild style has grown on me.... ALOT!

Christian Louboutin always knows the secrets to blowing me away- I'm totally drooling over this shoe!
I love the color combination of these Brian Atwoods.

These neon Giuseppe Zanotti sandals would definitely make a stylish statement!
Something different and creative from Brian Atwood.

Spicy colored strappies are always hot! (Also from Brian Atwood- he's on a roll!)
These Yves Saint Laurent pumps are the perfect way to incorporate the colorblock craze using very elegant colors- gorgeous!  That ankle strap is calling my name.




A Fun Read


I love to laugh, and nothing would do that better than a light hearted, silly book!  Sometimes I just walk into Urban Outfitters, grab one of these, and read a page or two on their vintage styled furniture- now I'm contemplating on which one to get so I can read it cover to cover!




Warmer weather

I've been craving this for a while!  No more cold!




lovepeonies♥

No comments:

Post a Comment