Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thursday *Thrills*

For the Thursday right before Valentine's Day, I had to share these pretty awesome crafts I found on EverythingEtsy.

How adorable are these boaties??


Wreaths always make me happy, especially ones with charming rosettes.





These are so creative! 



Fun ways to show the home some love!




Crochet hearts are so sweet.




This is by far my favorite!  I am so inspired to make this heart bulb- amazing!



These sweet homemade valentines are always perfect.




Love is definitely something worth framing!



I'm not proud to say this, but I haven't really finished all my decorations for V-day.  I always like to put everything up the night before... so I better get a move on it!  

lovepeonies♥

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the crochet hearts with the I love you on them. I could give one to each of my family members.:)

    ReplyDelete