Sunday, February 19, 2012

Craving....

String Lights

I saw them in an adorably quaint restaurant a few weeks ago and couldn't get them off my mind since then...
Okay, that was an exaggeration, but I love them!



Simply romantic...


Who wouldn't want adorable ponies floating around?

I'm falling for these!

Ecofriendly?  Go with these solar power stringies!

In L.O.V.E with these


These are SO cool! The clips light up!  And polaroids are definitely the way to go for pics- I want this one!




Retro Sunglasses

I am obsessed with vintage looking sunglasses- SO stylish!



I love the color shades of these perfectly circle shades!

Tory Burch sunglasses are always elegant!  Love these!


Definitely my favorites!  These Cutler and Gross shades are simple, uptown, and totally vintage!

 I always loved colorblock wayfarers... very trendy!

Bird Cages

I've been seeing them alot lately, and I just love the way they look- so simple, fresh, and rusticly chic.  Perfect to add some unique flavor to any room.  Can I have one even if I'm not really that into birds?







And an umbrella birdcage totally counts!




Marchesa


I watched the Marchesa 2012 fashion show- was left in awe... what's new?  
Here are the ones I loved:


The draped shoulders are what make this dress so beautiful

Piece of art- amazing!

I love lazer cut leather dresses- especially this one- it's elegant yet very edgy!

So romantic...except maybe a little less feather on the arms, but who am I to modify a Marchesa?

My favorite goes to this one!  The simplicity of it makes it to die for- just lovely!  I'll be seeing this in my dreams tonight!

That center art is dazzling

I have a feeling I'm going to see this one on the red carpet this weekend- the red is so charming!

Plain Gorgeous!


lovepeonies♥

2 comments:

  1. I do love the long gowns too...ohh remindes me of summer wedding parties in Damascus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were so glamourous! I miss dressing up for them!

      Delete