Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursday *Thrills*

Whoa, is it Thursday already?? Time- can you pretty please slow down and let me catch my breath?


This week I'm thrilled by these hilarious bandaids- yup, I said bandaids!  Haven't you heard?  The plain ol' bandages are out, and these witty ones are definitely in!  Here's a way to give your first aid box a fun makeover!  Why not turn a hurt into a laugh??


No more explanations needed... these babies say it all... or can lead to more questions...
I need a lifetime supply of those Ninja fight ones, no one ever seems to believe me!
Hmm... is it just me, or would these be perfect for the characters from The Hangover?
A cute, cuddly panda did that?! *gasp*
Okay, a little too realistic, don't you think??  And kind of creepy!
(But I'm dying to get that free prize, who wouldn't want a prize from a bandage box??)
Ew.
My favorites! Now I don't have to try to imagine what my elbow would look like with a mustache anymore!
*Double points* if you have a cut above the lip!

And in case your first aid kit needs some sprucing up, most of these funnies are available at Urban Outfitters!

lovepeonies♥

2 comments:

  1. This is the easiest way to grow the mustache I always wanted....and very convenient to shave as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post makes me laugh out loud - I believe the ninja fight wounds.

    ReplyDelete