Sunday, July 13, 2014

Cinema Craze


I'm definitely an independent film fanatic, so I've been waiting to watch this movie ever since I saw the preview in the theaters a few months back!

I was seriously blown away by the charm of this film!  It's definitely a mixture of quirky, cute, and emotional!  I highly recommend watching it!!  It's amazingly organized and by the end of, my mind had gone through quite the emotional roller coaster filled with surprises, twists, and turns at every corner.  I would LOVE to explain my view on it, but I can't without spoiling anything (yikes!)... so I won't... 

It definitely brought out some sensitivity for me... I hope everyone enjoys it like I did!

It definitely serves as some food for thought!  The cutest must see ever!


lovepeonies

No comments:

Post a Comment