Monday, July 7, 2014

Memory Monday

There's nothing I love to do more than reminisce about the dreamy places I've visited.... Today was Switzerland's turn!  

Memories of Swiss charm overtake me every time I wind up my favorite souvenir, a music box I purchased from Zurich.

Music boxes dominated almost every gift shop in Switzerland, I was head over heels soon enough!  They came in different sizes, patterns, and sung different tunes.  It was definitely a hard choice.

Soon enough, I had the perfect sized box, with an elegant design, and played the sweetest tune, Edelweiss.  Till today, it remains one of my most valued possessions, and every time I see it I become nostalgic of the quaint streets of Zurich, and the insurmountable beauty of Lucerne :)


































Have a charming week!

lovepeonies

No comments:

Post a Comment