Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Color Me Cute

Just came back from my little biking trip to the nearby outdoor mall, and I am obsessed with this teeny treat I got myself!  

I went to Anthropologie and they are having a crazy huge sale!  What caught my eye between all the little knicks and knacks that are all super quirky and unique are these irresistible colored pencils!  I am by no means an artist, I would be lucky to get a stick figure straight, so I pretty much have no use for these except the satisfaction of knowing if I ever needed to color, I can pull out the cutest colored pencils ever!

I don't even want to use them much because by the looks of it, sharpening these babies looks like a nightmare!



Can't wait to attempt a scribble drawing!

Have a bright and lovely day!

lovepeonies

No comments:

Post a Comment