Sunday, January 22, 2012

Gossip Girl Closet

Another reason to enjoy the new year: New Gossip Girl episodes!  My favorite part of watching GG is watching the characters strut their most stunning wardrobe... I get inspired with new outfit ideas almost every time I watch the captivating NY drama series!  I didn't get time to watch the new episode, "The End of the Affair", until today- and I had to share my favorite ensembles of the episode!


#1
Alice+Olivia stacy dress and Augden NY cardigan on Serena

 

Aren't they just the perfect pair?  The coordinating stripe combination is brilliant!

#2
Blair's Naeem Khan Rosette dress



#3 
Serena's Lorena Sarbu sequined scalloped dress with grey tights

                  


I can't deny that all of these are super stunning!  



lovepeonies♥

No comments:

Post a Comment