I'm craving....

Trendy Iphone Accessories


 isn't he cute?
Pop phone handsets are uber stylish
Nostalgic for these?

Not sure I'm really craving these- but gotta say it would definitely be a fun sight to see!


Yummy!  I sure hope these gummy bears taste as good as they look! :P


Looking Equestrian


Dsquared2 




 DKNY 

HERMES
Chloe

Franco Sarto
Gucci
Frye
Riding boots


Oh Hermes

 Ralph Lauren



The distance between me and carrying one of these exquisitely Hermes totes is probably equal to the distance between the sun and Pluto- but a girl can always dream!



 Hoorsenbuhs 





Wallies














I'm obsessed.




Glow in the Dark Bycicles



I saw them on this Blackberry commercial and decided that there is NOTHING cooler!  I would love love LOVE to cycle on these glowy quirkies in the middle of the quiet night... I reeeeaaaalllly want to ride one! (Although, I don't know where in the city I would ride it without getting mugged...)


bm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Color my Pants

Thursday *Thrills*

I Heart Valentine's Day