Retro Bowling

Yesterday I told some friends to make reservations at a bowling alley so we can get together and have a bowling night.  Before I knew it, I was walking in to a VERY outdated bowling alley.  It was very quaint, simple, and cute.  So cool that I had to share :).  Seeing the paper scoring was the best! (I've never even seen it before) But it turned out to be one of the funnest times I've bowled!


I forgot my camera at home, so the pics from my phone aren't the greatest quality, but they go with the whole retro theme I guess




and they sold CHICKLETS!


Most of the time, the bowling balls got stuck on their way back...



The funnest part was paper scoring!  Using rusty math skills and making tiny mistakes actually made the game a ton more exciting!

(Oh, and that highest score was without a doubt MINE)
.....just kidding it wasn't :(

At the end, the owner gave us free game passes so we can come back, I'd definitely go again!

bm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Color my Pants

I Heart Valentine's Day

Thursday *Thrills*